A Best of 2014 Moment

It's 2015, and I feel very strongly that it's going to be a great year!  2014 had a lot of interesting and complex challenges, and by the end of the year we were able to wrap up nearly all of them. That is a great feeling! And now, in this New Year, it truly feels like a clean slate. I can't wait to see how it will fill up.

Even with all the craziness of the year, there were abundant high points both personally and professionally. Plenty to be grateful for! There were also many wonderful tea moments. Here are the 5 most popular moments from 2014.

5. A Tea and Tempest Moment - One of my favorite family moments of the year: the bi-annual "Sisters Reunion" with my mom, her sisters, and all my girl cousins.

4. A Dare to Dream Moment - My introduction to Rajiv Lochan and his beautiful Doke Estate and Darjeeling teas.

3. A Moment of Conscious Convenience - My controversial weigh-in on tea bags and my happy introduction to The Republic of Teas new Hi-Caf tea line.

2. A Tea Blogger Directory Moment - A departure from my usual sharing of moments for tea drinkers. Instead, a moment of sharing tea bloggers with tea retailers.

1. A McHugh Tea Moment - Far and away my most popular blog post of the year, where I am introduced to Kim McHugh and her family-run oasis of a tea room. Me and my readers fell in love with this incredible gathering place and the people who lovingly run it.

Thank you to everyone who has been a part of my 2014. I look forward to sharing even more moments with you in 2015. Join me for the ride!



Comments