An Amoda Moment

 
Vanilla Jasmine Special
 
There's something so fun about a tea delivery service. It feels like the mail man only ever delivers bills and ads, and then suddenly there's a flat little box from Amoda Tea that arrives, opening like a treasure chest.



Inside are three teas from a different tea vendor each month. In the September box, for example, the tea was from Hale Tea Company.

In the weeks following delivery, I found these teas popping up randomly whenever I was craving a treat.


Mirabelle Cream, a green rooibos with Mirabelle plum, which gives the scent of peach or apricot. I'm not typically a rooibos fan, but this was something special, something unique. A true treat that kept me coming back for more.

The Vanilla Jasmine Special (pictured above) was another one that caught me by surprise. It's the rare vanilla blend that I can really rave about, but this is certainly one. Working heavily in its favor is being a black tea with very subtle and balanced hint of vanilla and jasmine. No one flavor or scent overpowers. I'm sad that I'm down to my last cup. This has become a highly anticipated afternoon companion...

I'm a sucker for sleek, simple packaging, and so when I was called in for strategic planning, it was easy to bring in some much needed back-up.



Creamy Cacao Delight brought some critical solace to a long two days.  A soft white tea with touches of chocolate and vanilla. I don't know, I may have to change my position on vanilla in tea.

 
 

Now, let's see... 3:30. Looks like it's time for a little more Mirabelle Cream.

Comments