A Tea Lover's Festival Moment

A Tea Festival! Practically in my own backyard? Call it an early Mother's Day gift, but my family agreed to journey to Pasadena on May 5th to visit the Tea Lover's Marketplace being held at the Armory Center for the Arts in Pasadena, California.



It was fun to see so many people enjoying the day and visiting the different tea and tea-inspired booths in the marketplace.




 
Edie was in love with Sencha Naturals, who has mints made with green tea extracts. There were some amazing flavors, and although I figured Edie would like one of the fruit flavors best, she actually loved the Bombay Chai the most.  
 


She was also happy to try out a variety of teas at Glenburn Tea Direct's booth.

 
And we were thrilled to be able to say hi to our new friends, Michael and Elyse from Tealet, who were at the Mountain Tea booth! (And Edie and Anne Marie scored Tea Fairy stickers from Elyse!)
 
 
And finally, I had the surprise pleasure of meeting a long-time Twitter friend, @LibreTea, aka Wendy Weir, who was showcasing their Libre Tea Glasses.  Let me tell you, these were a hot item! There was a line waiting to check out the display, and with half the day to go, the Libre glass 'n poly Mugs with handle were nearly sold out!
 
 
Although we didn't have long to chat, it was so great to meet Wendy live-and-in-person after "knowing" her via Twitter for so long. I look forward to catching up with her more in the near future! After all, we both love a good "Tea Moment!"
 
If you missed the Tea Lovers Marketplace, don't worry, there's still a couple of weeks left of the Tea Lovers Festival! This is a month long event that has workshops, classes and events throughout the Los Angeles area.
 
I love finding out about these types of tea events and festivals. If you hear of one, please let me know and I'll add it to my own list of Tea Events.
 



Comments