A Green Tea Exploration Invitation


In the spirit of giving, as we prepare to celebrate Thanksgiving this week, I am going to indulge a whim that struck me this week. It was sparked by a comment that my dear friend, A.H., left on my post about Hawaiian Volcano Green. It reminded me that it was not all that long ago when I was not a fan of green tea and avoided it like the plague. It tasted like grass to me. Not the experience I was going for!

So, here's what I want to do. Because I did quite a lot of green tea exploration, I'd like to take a small group of green tea skeptics through that journey and see if they, too, may develop an appreciation for at least one or two greens. Maybe even more.

Since A.H. got the idea rolling, she is Green Tea Explorer #1. I'd like to bring along 4 more adventurous and open-minded souls. To be entered into a random drawing to be included in the Green Tea Exploration:
  1. Comment on my posting on An International Tea Moment's Facebook page here by Friday, November 23rd: on.fb.me/SNU9aZ
I won't guarantee that you'll become a Green Tea Groupie after this exploration, but you may be pleasantly surprised at the vast variety of green options out there!

I'd love to connect with you on Facebook! Click HERE to "Like" An International Tea Moment"s Facebook page.





Comments