Take a Moment To Save Persian Princess

Persian Princess. Photo courtesy of The Devotea

My dear friends,

It has come to my attention that my daughter's most treasured tea-of-choice, the one that we've bonded over, the one whose name lights up her beautiful face, is in danger of disappearing forever.

I can't let that happen without a fight. 

For those of you who have been on this tea journey with me, I'm asking you for your support. Yes, it may cost a little bit, but you'll be doing two things: supporting one of the most treasured members of what I lovingly refer to as the Underground Tea Syndicate, and discovering a tea that may well become your "comfort tea," too.

You're intrigued! Excellent. Let me tell you more:

Persian Princess: A strong black tea designed to be drunk in the old-fashioned Persian court manner, with a lump of sugar held between the teeth and the tea sipped over it. A great heart-starter kind of tea. Start your day with a Princess.Full-bodied and feisty! Designed to be drunk with a sugar cube between your teeth. Almost savory without sugar. We recommend as little (including none) or as much sugar and milk as you would like.Food Pairing: Enjoy with chocolate. Pears in red wine. Nougat. Pashmak.
 This is the moment that started it all for my own little Princess. It's one of my most precious moments. And it was facilitated by this beautiful blend, Persian Princess.


To help Save Persian Princess, please purchase it for yourself or a friend. I guarantee you won't regret it. I believe in the power of this tea community. Let's show a fellow member of this community a little love for one of his finest creations:

U.S. Tea Enthusiasts - Purchase your Persian Princess HERE
Australia and European Union - Purchase your Persian Princess HERE

And once you've ordered, please share this blog with 2 or 3 of your tea enthusiast friends. Together we can introduce the tea community to a very special tea and support a very special tea blender. 

Comments