The 2010 ITM "Best Of" Tea Event

The weatherman predicted rain, but it was blue skies that greeted my guests for An International Tea Moment's Best of 2010 Tea Event! And indoors, trays of 10 award-winning teas were offered in a tea tasting. Ballots were cast, and the Fan Favorite was announced.

I do enjoy a good tea party, and this one was just what the doctor ordered. Fun, happy, intelligent, accomplished women gathered together for a couple hours of conversation, laughter, and tea.  And one of the great joys was introducing them all to these tea secrets that I long to shout from the rooftops. So much variety, something for everyone. Whether you drink tea everyday, or just like a cup from time to time, these teas are special and accessible. I think my guests agreed.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and I don't know how many words a YouTube video is, but here is my humble and first-time attempt to express myself and a wonderful tea moment in this medium.


Congratulations to DAVIDsTEA! Toasted Walnut was hands down the Fan Favorite of the Event, receiving votes nearly double its closest competition.

As a reminder of all the 2010 winners:
Best of 2010 Black Tea

Best of 2010 Black Tea Blend

Best of 2010 Chinese Green Tea

Best of 2010 Japanese Green Tea

Best of 2010 Green Tea Blend

Best of 2010 White Tea

Best of 2010 White Tea Blend

Best of 2010 Oolong

Best of 2010 Herbal Infusion
Best of 2010 Executive Choice

Best of 2010 Tea Venue


Another year, another successful tea event. Thanks to all my lovely guests. Enjoy your tea schwag! I look forward to hearing about the tea moments you enjoy as a result!

Comments

  1. Great job Jen on the wrap up, it was so much fun. Thanks again for having us and I'm enjoying all of my new tea schwag!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment