A Neem Nectar Moment

Inspiration is a funny thing. It can come from the oddest places: a stranger offering you a bright, uninhibited smile, a cluster of roses growing in a perfectly formed bouquet, a last minute getaway that allows you to think about nothing, some unexpectedly good feedback on a project that you thought was horribly off track.

I've had a few of those moments recently, and I feel like many tiny bubbles of inspiration are about to hit full boil.

Maybe that's one of the reasons I was instantly drawn to Teatulia's Neem Nectar Tea, as it is subtitled, "Black Tea Inspired to Greatness by the Magical Neem Tree."  How could I resist a proclamation like that?

While there are organic Neem leaves in this Black Tea blend, I love that it's really about the inspiration of it all. It's aspiring to greatness, and it's asking us to participate in the journey. I'm happy to oblige.  The Neem tree, I learned, is a tropical evergreen tree that is native to India. It has long been a cornerstone of Ayurvedic medicine (and when I say "long," we're talking 4,000 plus years), and is known as "the village pharmacy" because of all of its medicinal, household and agricultural uses.


The dry leaves have a bright and almost spicy scent to them. And I love the rich, deep color of the liquid. And then, the first sip. There's a deep earthy undertone to this hearty black tea, but it has a brightness to it. It's that large, gregarious chap at the party who has a constant crowd gathered round him for half the night.

Yes, inspiration. I'm excited at some things that are currently in the works, and I'm looking forward to sharing some of them here very soon. Which leads me to wonder, what currently is inspiring you? Would love to hear!


www.teatulia.com

Comments