A Ginger Mint Tea Moment



Every month or so we get together with good friends for a casual cocktail hour. C came up with the most refreshing beverage using Sunpu Boucha from Norbu Tea, though any of their amazing green teas will work beautifully.
Ginger-mint-tea
1/2 lemon (cut into wedges)
  • 1-inch piece fresh ginger (peeled and sliced)
  • 4 sprigs fresh mint
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
  • Club soda
  • Green tea
  • Vodka
  • Ice

    • Muddle lemon, ginger, mint, and honey in a glass. Stir in equal parts green tea, vodka, and club soda. Top with crushed ice.
    Perfect for a hot, muggy evening as the kids ran around in the backyard, splashing each other with cups of water.

    Comments

    1. Yummy!!!
      Perfect summer drink!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It really is! I hope you're enjoying your summer!

        Delete
    2. Darn it, looks like the Sunpu Boucha isn't on the Norbu site anymore. I was curious to know what it was exactly. That said, the cocktail looks delicious.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I know! I was disappointed when I went to look for it too. I wish I could describe it, but it's been so long since I tasted it in its pure form that I can't shed any light on it. It was darned good in this drink, however!

        Delete
    3. I made the blog! Oh, and I figured out how to make a comment.
      Great day that was and so ready to do it again. Hope it's not so far away that we have to do Winter Tea-tails!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Woo Hoo! My compliments to the mixologist! I'd say we're already long overdue for a much needed (and celebratory) cocktail hour. Let me know when the winds of change have died down enough to get the fams together!

        Delete

    Post a Comment