Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Plain Ol' Iced Tea Moment

Here's the thing. It's summer. It's hot. And I like iced tea. Unsweetened, unfancy iced tea. Is there a slice of lemon in it? That's fine. If not, that's fine too. Whether it's a standard restaurant Lipton brew or something decidedly upscale, I am perfectly happy, perfectly content with any ol' iced tea you've got.

Edie's caterpillar making googly eyes at my iced tea.
 This right here is a hodge-podge of the last remnants of about 5 different black teas and tea blends. I won't list them for fear that the tea providers of said remnants may be offended that I mixed them with foreign leaves. That said, the result is

*delicious*

Sweet tea, unsweetened tea, iced, hot, black, green, white, whatever it is you enjoy, do it with gusto. For me, today, I just want some plain ol' iced tea.